Here at Ark Veterinary Hospital, we are proud to offer comprehensive anesthetic monitoring for our patients. Surgery can be very stressful for owners and we are proud to be able to monitor our patients with the highest quality monitoring devices that are available in veterinary medicine.
When your pet has surgery in our office, you can rest assured that we will take excellent care of your pet. We make sure that your pet is properly hooked up to our many monitors so that, if anything should happen, we will know right away and be able to help. We have technicians in the surgery suite with our veterinarians, so that your pet is constantly being watched and monitored, from the time the first anesthetic is given until your pet is wide awake.
It is our goal to monitor your pet closely to ensure a successful surgery. If you have any questions about our monitoring equipment or would like to schedule a consult before your pet needs to have surgery, don’t hesitate to contact us today at (830) 257-6949.
- The most up to date anesthetic protocol available
- Anesthesia tailored to the individual pet’s needs
- Many new anesthetics totally reversible
- Preoperative bloods screens
- Pulse oximeter monitoring
- Blood pressure Monitoring
- Spaying and neutering
- Orthopedic surgery
- Abdominal Exploratory
- Cosmetic ear croppings
- Declawing procedures for cats
- Electrocautery proceedures
- Sexing of birds and reptiles; DNA or Surgical
- Surgical and artificial insemination