Our in-house laboratory allows us to perform an array of diagnostic tests that help us care for your pet. This ranges from simple laboratory tests to more complex diagnostic tools that help us in treating your pet.
- CBC and Chemistry Profiles with results in just minutes
- Heartworm blood checks – Knotts and Occult
- Feline Leukemia and FIV blood tests for cats
- Complete Chemistry blood panels including liver and kidney functions
- Thyroid Testing
- Urinalysis testing with sedimentation
- Cytology of ears, skin, tumors, vaginal smears
- And use of outside Reference Labs
Call us today to find out more about our facilities and how we are dedicated to providing care for your pet.